RE: exhaust through roll pan

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 02:55:30 EDT

Terry Delong of Proglass sells the roll pan you are looking for.
Here's a picture of my RT with that roll pan
http://blackdakrt.com/pics/sam/samtips.jpg.

You can get it with the exhaust holes, without, with a hole to lower your
spare, or without.
I went without the hole for the spare for a cleaner look, and keep the spare
in the bed
anyway. They have CUDA style tips out there, but they're expensive. Mine
are Megs Ovals.
Work great, and sound even better. 240 hp to the ground and 345 ft lbs. of
torque don't
lie. The roll pan is worth about 40 hp.. he he Got questions, email me.

Sam '00 RT
(Need a F&B TB, email me!)