Re: Lowering Shocks

From: miggity (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 02:36:48 EDT

>>True, I bought the notches knowing I was borderline for needing them with
4" drop. I haven't needed them yet though, which is good, because I don't
want to relocate the ABS unit mounted to the frame and have to bend new
lines. If I decide to airbag it, I'll wait till then.<<

I was runnin' the 5" WC setup, but I took the blocks out so it's a 4"er out
back. I don't regret notchin' my frame. I'm not gonna' bag this truck, but
when I bag one I will step notch it... and cut a hole in the bed so peeps
can see my 4link =)

-miggity

---> slammed 88 Dakota!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"It may be slow, but at least it's LOW!"