Fabtech Pre-Runner Bar For Sale

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 09:34:09 EDT

As some of you may remeber, the shop sent the wrong color (Blue) for my RED
DAK. They said they would send a return label, but never got it. So I got
2 for the price of one. Its taking up space and if someone wants it, they
can take it. It is blue, still in the box, with all the hardware etc... Im
in Connecticut with it so if anyone wants it, just give me a bit of cash and
take it away. Ill even meet you half way with it if you like. No set price
for all you DML'ers. Anyone one else and id charge them $150. It can
easily be painted by a body shop if the color is an issue. Here a few
photos to help you decide on it... http://dakota2.4mg.com/Prerunner1.htm

Thanks,