Re: LOOK or go to jail DML:Way off topic-very graphic

From: chris@slowcar.net
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 02:52:04 EDT

I had nothing to do with this and found the pictures disgusting, but JEEZ, don't
you think this is a bit overboard. First of all you know damn well nothing is
going to happen from this, regardless of what you think the law is. Secondly
it would be pretty damn rude to drive to the family and "show them the photos" -
 I don't think I need to explain that.

I agree with your sentiment, but wish people would just let this thing die - if it's
that big a deal the offending individual should be kicked off the list - though we
know how permanent those kind of things are on the internet.

Just my 0.02$ and not indended to offend anyone - I am just tired of all this
bunk.

Chris Bennight