Re: LOOK or go to jail DML:Way off topic-very graphic

From: Dan Burrows (vantage@adams.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 05:31:15 EDT

Once you have been the one lieing on the road side with blood coming outta your eyes and
ears U would understand. I have been there and been in a coma for 5 months. It really
scary. The other person in my truck died. The family blamed me called me names, as did
the ppl at work/school. Its just that I don't think things like that are right. I have
already talked to my states aturney and he thinks that an aplogize is needed. He also
thinks I should follow this up, I told him "I will give this person a chance, he is
human and does make mistakes jsut as I do."
This sort of thing is hard on me because I was there and almost died. Infact I was said
to be dead but my parents did not give up. I was put on life suport for several days and
had a breathing machine for several months because I could not breat on my own. This
person had there chance, let them take it.

Dan Burrows