Re: LOOK or go to jail DML:Way off topic-very graphic

From: Dan Burrows (vantage@adams.net)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 05:36:48 EDT

The only way that posting would have been legal is if in the email they put a
request form for a copy of a leagl document of non supresment. The linked has
been tracked, a friend of mine that owns 7 ISPs tracked. I asked him not to tell
me the owner of it yet. I told him to take it to the states aturney in the
morning so that he can contact that states aturney of the state that the web
page is in so that it can be takin down. No charges will be made if the person
takes it down no questons asked.