Check Engine Light Came On Today

From: David D. (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 21:27:23 EDT

My Dakota Quad Cab's Check Engine Light came on this afternoon.I have 30,600
miles on it.It is still within the 3/36 warranty anyway.I called and left a
message with my Service Manager friend.I'll talk/see him tomorrow..

Anyone else have their C.E.L. come on at the same mileage?
What could it be.Owners manual says "emissions & engine control system".

I take it the Cold Air Intake & the Dynomax muffler didnt cause this.

Feedback anyone?

David Digney
2000 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab
SCWD "N" scale Liason
SCWD Tour Co-ordinator
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railfan/Stockholder