WANTED: Gen I Parts

From: Roger Lokay (weatherman80@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 12:15:26 EDT

Hello Dak People!

In the ongoing quest to the make the Gen I Perfect
again I need some parts...
1. Black/Argent Mid Grill
2. Black Ram Head Dust Caps
3. Dash Cig. Insert(just the handle thing)

I have noticed that a few posts in the last couple of
days have advertised Gen I parts for sale, but I am
not able to reply to all. Please email me personally
at teacher_2003@juno.com to set up a deal or just post
it on the DML. This list is by no means all I want or
need to make the Gen I perfect. Thanks in advance!

Rog

=====
Thanks,
Roger W. Lokay
1990 Dodge Dakota 4x4
V6 3.9 Long Bed

"Today and all throughout history people are stupid."