Playstation 2

From: Michael Clark (mike@mikesdakota.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 17:34:56 EDT

I'm gathering funds for my 360 swap <--Dak content

and I'm going to put my new PS2 up on E-bay. But I thought I'd give
the DML first shot at it. It's brand new (less than a month old in
mint condition) has all paperwork and boxes, 2 games (Zone of the
enders, and ready to rumble boxing round 2)and a sony 8meg memory
card. This whole setup cost me about $450 and I'll sell it to any DML
member for $300 plus shipping. Please, actual DML members only.

--Mike
www.mikesdakota.com