Re: Re: RE: Re: Trucks running GOOD

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 17:53:26 EDT

Hrmm
Funny you should mention this.... I've noticed that my truck too... has a
problem with anythign other than stock intake. It runs like a champ (well,
as good as any bone stock v6 does). When I put my homebrew intake on it...
it hat a little more low end... but it sure pinged a lot and ran like shit
in general. Put the old restrictive intake back on it... sounds like a beast
again. Go figure!