Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: Trucks running GOOD

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mikemeyerhoff@kc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 19:26:53 EDT

I have a K&N drop in filter in my 92 and have removed the blocker plate
infront of the factory snorkel. At the track I have in the following
configurations and did not notice any real differences:

Factory airhat and snorkel in place with K&N
Factory airhat and snorkel without K&N
Factory airhat no snorkle
Without factory airhat or any sort of filter.

So I'm not seeing any differences between intake setups. However, i'm a
6er and of course v8s will require more flow so the friction losses might
make a difference for them.

mm