Re: LOOK or go to jail DML:Way off topic-very graphic

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 05:41:20 EDT

Mr. Burrows,

I would have to agree with some of the other members of the group in stating
that you are making a "mountain out of a mole-hill". I too have been in a
very serious car accident, one that I should have died in. I would never
wish such a serious wreck on anyone, and agree with others in that showing
these types of pictures might help some people realize just how short and
precious life truly is.

I'm sorry that you are still struggling to cope with what you have been
through, but you should not try taking it out on your fellow DML members. No
one was forced in any way shape or form to view the link to those pictures,
and a warning(although not as specific as it could have been) was in the
subject. You, like many others, chose to view that link of your own free
will, and you are subject to the consequences of your actions. In otherword,
you have no legal recourse regarding this matter.

If you still feel that you need to do something about it, maybe you should
decide to remove yourself from this list. I have noticed that this is not
the first time that you have taken the opportunity to condemn
others(including me) because of your personal feelings, but you need to
learn to control your feelings, as you are an adult.

Good luck in the future,
Tom "Slick"