Re: Re: Where is a good place to mail-order Mopar Performance parts?

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 06:08:21 EDT

Mike, I got that same short block at Monicatti Chrysler in Sterling Heights
MI. for $1143.00. Dude get your stuff from them, they have the cheapest
prices around.
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html