Zaino Group Buy

From: relsmore (relsmore@udata.com)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 21:39:46 EDT

I just talked to Sal Zaino and I am working on a group buy
for DML members. Here is the information about it..

Zaino Group Purchase.....

If you order any FOUR Zaino products (applicator pads
excluded) you get
a regular size (16 oz.) bottle of Zaino Z-7 Car Wash thrown
in free. Of
course you also get the customary free applicator pad thrown
in.

You can order any combination of products as long as they
add up to four
total products. If you want, you can even order four of a
single product
and get the Z-7 Car wash free.

For beginners, I recommend getting one each of Z-1 Polish
Lok, Z-2 Show
Car Polish (Z-3 if you don't have a clear-coated finish),
Z-5 for
Swirls, Z-6 "Gloss Enhancer" spray and Z-18 ClayBar. If
you're a
first timer and prefer to order a different combination just
be sure to
get Z-1. It is necessary before applying any of the Zaino
polishes.

What I need from you is an e-mail confirming your
participation. Please
include your name and a valid return e-mail address (if
different from
the one you e-mail the confirmation from) so I can send you
the GP code
when I get it.

As soon as we have the minimum twenty names Sal will give me
the GP
code and I will e-mail it to everyone on the list.

Please don't try to order under the GP until you have the
code.

The GP only applies to the States. For info on Canadian,
Hawaii or
Puerto Rico orders. They must call Sal directly.....

Just print out the order form from Zaino's web site.
http://www.zainobros.com.
Fill it out and total your order, write the GP Code # on
the top right
of the order form, don't forget to include the $6.95 S&H.
Mail it in
with your check and Sal will ship via UPS the same day he
receives your
order....

I have been using Zaino since I first got my truck and will
not use anything else. Email me off list if you are
interested.

Thanks.
James Elsmore
'99 4x4 V8