RE: Zaino Group Buy

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 10:08:53 EDT

Hey David!

I have been using this polishing system since November, 2000. This is a
multi-stage system where each step builds upon the previous to give you
incredible depth and long lasting results. I put two coats of polish on as
soon as I got it, at the beginning of the snow in SE Michigan. I did not add
another coat until May 17. 6 months later, I still could not keep the water
from beading! The first thing to do is the Clay-bar which removes all of the
impurities from the paint (rail dust, brake dust, etc.) which give you a
smooth surface. Take the back of your finger and rub it gently along your
truck before and after the Clay-bar and you'll be amazed! Second you apply
the Lok which bonds the polish to the clear coat (they also have stuff for
non-clear coat vehicles too - Z-3). Third is to add the polish. There are
two level of the polish. The first is thicker to fill in the swirl marks
(Z-5) and the second is a 99.9% optically clear finish (Z-2). To top it off,
there is an anti-static spray you can put on in-between coats as well as
right after (Z-6). The polishes (Z-2&Z-5) are also anti-static, but the Z-6
give you even more protection. It takes 200-300 miles for the dust to
accumulate like a vehicle without this system gets within 50 miles. It's
awesome!

Check out their web site http://www.zainobros.com for product info and
application techniques. They also have pictures of people's cars with the
product. Look at the picture of the black Ram-air TA in front of an office
building. Look at the reflections! If you look real close on the front
bumper you will see rain drops. It has just rained and at this time he only
had one coat on. Another example I can tell you is about a Firebird owner.
He has just reached the 300 coat level! You can not feel the decals on the
car!! You will notice the color gets much deeper and darker looking with
each coat. Make sure you invest in 100% Made in the USA Towels!!

I talked with many people in the automotive world about this stuff and
everyone speaks of it highly. Now I am one of the many! McGuire's is another
popular product line which actually tried to buy out Mr. Zaino. Luckily for
us he declined!

Enjoy the product! Shoot me an Email is you have any further questions ;)
Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU