Re: Re[2]: Re: Where is a good place to mail-order Mopar Performance parts?

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 14:08:18 EDT

Let them know you are serious, if that doesn't work, find another dealer.

I took a printout of the Koller Dodge price page to my local dealer this
morning.
They will have P5007549 waiting for my on Friday with NO shipping charges.

Also, some of the larger internet retailers will ship free if overa certain
dollar figure.

TonyC