Re: Re[2]: Re: Where is a good place to mail-order Mopar Performance parts?

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 14:32:00 EDT

I just called them and they said that they wouldn't charge tax and shipping
would be less then $300.00. So a total of $1443.00 max, maybe a little less.
You also have to include tax if you buy it locally, was that $1800.00 plus
tax or out the door. I like TonyC idea see if that works. Hey as a side note
I installed the Hughes cam Sunday and hopefully this weekend, if the Koffels
Place gets my heads done, I'll have that 360 in!!
Sam South
95 Dak, 5.2L,3.90 LSD,5-speed(Soon to be 360 powered)
14.10@98.05
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Mt5J8FaDfVCv6/
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/sawcut64/home.html