RE: RE: Re: Trade my Dakota??

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 15:16:03 EDT

Also consider that this will be your only vehicle for the next couple of
years. Is this the type of vehicle that you want to be driving everywhere?
The Suburban is longer and less maneuverable than your regular cab Dakota.
Since you are younger than most typical Suburban owners many will think that
you are driving your parents vehicle. One major issue is what does your
current girlfriend or future girlfriend think of being taken out in a big
Suburban. Also you will most likely be the one stuck driving when you and
all your friends need to go somewhere. Just some things to consider.