Re: RE: RE: Re: Trade my Dakota??

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 02:04:40 EDT

Actually now, I'll have both vehicles for the next few years, I'm keeping
them both! I've dealt with the Suburban since we bought it new in Nov. '96,
so I'm already used to driving it. Thanks for your input, though!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html

----Original Message Follows----
From: Kenneth Eng <keng@novadigm.com>

Also consider that this will be your only vehicle for the next couple of
years. Is this the type of vehicle that you want to be driving everywhere?
The Suburban is longer and less maneuverable than your regular cab Dakota.
Since you are younger than most typical Suburban owners many will think that
you are driving your parents vehicle. One major issue is what does your
current girlfriend or future girlfriend think of being taken out in a big
Suburban. Also you will most likely be the one stuck driving when you and
all your friends need to go somewhere. Just some things to consider.