quick maintence parts ?

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mikemeyerhoff@kc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 17:10:37 EDT

Just got back from advanced ap with a bag o stuff...

1st
I bought a belt, $34 for a dayco polycog is what they had in stock. seems
pretty high, but I cant remember how much i paid for my last one. It has
both channels and ribs and looks better than the one i have now, any thoughts?

2nd
I bought a lower radiator hose. The one they had is not reinforced with
metal ribbing like the one i have now is. Do i need the reinforcing? I've
never seen my temp guage go past the thermo set point.

thanks
mm