Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Trade my Dakota??

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 21:32:05 EDT

I fill up once per week, usually averaging between 14-16mpg. This is
probably 80% city driving, the other 20% is beltline/highway mileage. I'm
a red light terror and an open road streak, so I imagine if I kept a rotten
egg under the long pedal I could get back into the 20-24mpg I used to see
:)

--
   Jon Smith