Regarding Gen III Solar Yellow Dakota Pics

From: \(MAGNUM S/T\) (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 22:39:43 EDT

As I had mentioned earlier, I am looking for some pics of Solar Yellow
GenIII Dakotas. In particular I am looking for ANY pics of SY GenIII "stock"
dakotas.........you may ask...Why...why does Kevin want these
pics.......well:

I never seemed to take any pics of my Dakota PRIOR to adding exterior mods.
I am currently setting up a BEFORE and AFTER table on my web site comparing
my current mods with the stock Dak...unfortunately I have few STOCK dak
pics...that's where my fellow SYers come in handy :-)

Here's what I got so far:

http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen/extmods.html

as you can see...there are some blanks up top :-). If you can help with pics
on your site, or pics you might be able to email...it would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Kevin