Answers to questions about Maryland meet

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 23:31:56 EDT

Rich, Greg, and guys who asked a couple questions:
  -Rich: Meet is on July 7th, 12:00 noon til ?, at the Firestone Store
in Edgewood Maryland-about 20 miles north of Baltimore. A final posting
with directions and a free registration form will be out within the next
few days. Stayed tuned...
  -Greg: The shop is not on 40 West, like around Ellicott City. It is
on 40 East, on the other side of Baltimore, towards Bel Air. From
Bowie, you'd come up either 95 North, or 97North to 695 to 95, or
whatever closest way to get into Harford County. Shop is about 3
minutes off of Interstate 95, about 10 minutes into Harford County.
 -All others: We are now up to about 18 trucks, keep bringing them on.
Signed a deal with a couple of live bands. They may not be the best
bands, but with a few beers you may like them! Scanner and lift
available to poke around. Indy Race cars on display too.
  We are having a food drive also. Harford Food Bank will accept
canned/boxed food, but also is looking for diapers, toothpaste/brushes,
shampoo, etc. too. Please be generous and help out!
Thanks again,
Patrick
Firestone, Edgewood Maryland