RE: New Dak

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 23:23:31 EDT

Thats a good idea. I've been looking at the 408 combo for awhile. It
should be easy to get 400+ ponies from all motor. I first need to get my
Challenger's LA-360 off the engine stand 8). Wonder how light I could get
the new '93 Dak? I'd love a streetable little Dak runnin 12s. Anybody need
a 318 block?

Latr,

Shane