Re: Detroit Area Cruise Nights

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 00:25:16 EDT

I knw there is one in Waterford on Wed? night. Im headed out to
Detroit/pontiac area this Thursday with teh DAK, so give me a hollar and ill
give you my cell # to get in touch with me. Well find a cruise to hit one
night...

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm