Re: Windshield Washer Nozzles Light

From: Dan Burrows (vantage@adams.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 02:45:21 EDT

       They are all over ebay, search for "dodge*dakota". There is a BUNCH of
neat stuff for dakotas. The stuff is also low price. I baught 2amps, 2subs, a
set of 5 1/4s, 4/7s and a mint 91 Dakota sales poster for $250, all name brand.
U can get the washers in custom colors too. The set I wanted was already sold so
I emailed the seller and he has a bunch of them. The person was a custom auto
body person, so he paints them.
For Example
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592614219
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592698204
 http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592777823
I copyied the emails so that U can understand what I am talking about beter.
 /Below\
Email RRR46pwr@aol.com for any other questions.