RE: Speaking of speakers...

From: David Medeiros (orange383@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 04:03:13 EDT

When it comes to car audio speakers, I would go with Infinity. I love
their sound quality and they are not too expensive. To me, they sound
better than the higher end speakers I've heard.

David

P.S. Cerwin Vega is quite good as well and I know a lot of people with
Rockford Fosgate speakers who are really happy with them.

I'm