Re: Zaino Group Buy update

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 09:49:25 EDT

I must have missed the original post. How much, what's it include and any
more info? please send it my way. Thanks.
-Chuong

<<
So far I have 7 people that are in on the Zaino group buy.
I forgot to mention the close date for this is July 17th.
If we get enough before that, I will get the group buy info
from Sal Zaino and will send it out.
For those that want to see some Zaino results, check out
this link for a Buick Grand National(yeah I know, not a
Dak!) that just got Zainoed...
http://home.triad.rr.com/mattpierce/images/zaino/
I have pictures of my truck with Zaino, I will post it
tonight.

Thanks.
James :-)