Re: RE: small mod help

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 10:49:06 EDT

The IAT Adjuster does not work well with the Jet chips. Jet already alters the
signal which renders the IAT Adjuster useless. I forgot his name, but there
was some testing done comparing the IAT Adjuster to the Jet Stage-II...and the
IAT Adjuster won. (No, that's now marketing stuff...just what the person
found.)

- Bernd