Re: RE: Speaking of speakers...

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 10:49:16 EDT

Hmm

I came across some really good deals on ebay... and this is what I came up
wiht for approx 600 bucks.
New sony deck (the best one they make), rockford fosgate 1000 watt amp, and
2 12inch rockford fosgate xlc's (which were kinda tough to fit in a regular
cab gen 3 dakota! =) The system *SLAMS*... thats all I gotta say =)

Wes