Re: Has Anyone put a NV4500 in a Dakota?

From: George S Willhite (gswillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 13:40:48 EDT

And I thought I was the only one thinking this!

***********NV-3500 OR DIE***********!!!

GS -
Hell if it breaks, give me another!

"Mark Kuzia" <flyboy01@mediaone.net>wrote:

I don't agree, my 3500 has lived for 80,000 miles behind my 360, and one has
lived behind Jason Hammond's Ultra-fast 318 powered Dakota that runs 11.69 @
117mph! Liberty Transmissions told me that the 3500 is very tough and will
last a while behind a 500hp 360.

If you really want a change, it is possible to swap a Viper or a Richmond
6-spd behind it, but you really should be running an auto behind that kind
of horsepower. Talk to Phoenix Trans about it.