RE: Zaino questions

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 12:41:10 EDT

Hey John!

There is no buildup.....this is not oil based like a wax. It is a polymer
based product.

Here are a couple web sites to check out from the F body guys
(Camero/Firebird):

Look at the hood scoop near the top of the thread. Then scroll down about
half way to see the reflections off of another hood onto the inside wall of
his garage. You can read the posters and wall hangings perfectly! In fact,
the BFGoodrich banner is not hung tight against the wall ;)

http://www.hoodscoop.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=004604

This one especially shows the invisible decal lines....scroll down to the
shot of the hood, then the rear wing. That is actually a decal but it looks
at if it were painted on. I can not see any change in the reflection.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/4013/zaino.html

If you have any questions, please give Sal Zaino a call! He answers the
phone!!! How many owners do that now-a-days? 732-833-8800 in NJ.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU