RE: Zaino questions

From: Morris, Pierre (pmorris@fujigreenwood.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 23:33:11 EDT

Sorry, but you are incorrect......Carnuba wax does not build up...it is
impossible to "stack -layer" carnuba based wax....Polymer based wax,,,Zaino,
and First Finish...(zaino-type) polish is made to be stacked up...with
carnuba type wax...only one layer at a time, no matter how many "coats" are
applied.....I favor Meguiars....it is a great inexpensive polishing
system...never have to worry about 10 million coats of polish on my