Im Back

From: greasy (gg428@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 16:06:14 EDT

Well Hello again,

    I have been away from the list for a while, some of you may remember me,
A few new updates on the truck, my 99 cc 5.2 5spd white sport, I finished
the mopar headers, and the hotchkiss install, and a couple weeks ago I got
ambisious and painted flames. I used Viper Blue and a ford focus silver. I
have not finished the job yet, there is no clear coat on the paint yet, and
it is dirty, but I have some new pictures up at

http://community.webshots.com/user/greasy55

they are on the second page, under the dakota album.

I have a few questions coming, mainly anybody use any other performance
clutches other than the centerforce?

Its Good To Be Back!
Gregg