Re: Pics of 33's on a Dak

From: Jason Yates (onebad4x4dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 19:54:21 EDT

Here's pics of my truck with 32's for comparison (also have 2"
body lift):
http://photos.yahoo.com/onebad4x4dak
Click on the "bumper" album for the latest and greatest.
Note that the 32x11.5's also rub at full steering lock--only
option would be to get 33x10.5 but the specialized size might be
a little pricey. Not sure . . . good luck.

JY