Re: RE: Re: What have you done to fit a bike?

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 20:59:30 EDT

I think R/T QC was talking about a shell and you have a tonnue. Is that right?

I'd suggest the hitch mounted one like Peter posted. (I used to work at Performance Bikes). It's a decent unit,
I'd say it's even worth putting a hitch on your truck just to mount the carrier. ice thing is you don't have to
take the bikes apart or your truck bed.

In case you missed it here's the link again

 http://www.performancebike.com/shop/subcategory.html?Cat_ID=4&Sub_ID=4411

Also, get the locks.

Jay W