Re: What have you done to fit a bike?

From: Mike Johnson (kota4bye@ec.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 21:23:40 EDT

Josh, check out the export dluxe bike rack at www.bikenashbar.com or
www.performancebicycle.com It has two bars that extend from rail to rail
and get your bikes up out of the bed, so you have room for more junk
underneath them. With the front bar against the tool box, my back tire
hangs just over the top of the closed tail gate by a few inches. I think I
paid about $150 for it. You could make something from some 2x4's, but
personally, with a couple grand in bikes in the bed, I like the look and
security this setup gives me. I'll send you some pics tomorrow evening.

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Mopar PCM, QuickD TB, Cobra 29 LTD Classic