RE: Carlisle schedule

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 09:16:38 EDT

Hi Bob,
Sorry you won't be coming down. I'll miss seeing you for sure. Maybe you
can send one of those life-like posters along with Jason & Norah that has
your picture on it eating one of Boog's burgers? :'B Anyway, I understand
about the cost. I know it isn't cheep! Still hoping I can make it up your
way one of these days. Talk to you later.
Rich