Re:Fog lights

From: TX QC2000 (txqc2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 18:37:44 EDT

I'd suggest going with the PIAA 510 driving lights if
you are serious about getting more light. They come
with the "Super White" bulbs = 3800K or so. Also
available are approx. 4300K bulbs (closest to HID in
color which is approx. 4100K). I also remember seeing
a listing for a 5300K H3 bulb I believe. Personally,
I feel the 3800K bulbs do extremely well. Check out
my picture links below if you want to see pics.