Re: 3/4 drop?

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 19:57:01 EDT

>>I decided im gonna do a 3/4 drop on my 99 v6. Anyone use any kits or have
any
experience with any companies? Hotchkis is nice but to expensive for me
right
now. Thanx<<

Call Sport Truck Direct and get the Western Chassis kit. Get the 3/5 kit. It
comes with Eibach Springs in the front, and an adjustable setup in the back
so you can adjust it .5" increments. It comes with blocks for that 5th inch,
but if you don't use em' you get a nice 3/4 drop at half the price of the
Hotchkis. =)

-miggity