Re: Auto tranny noise in reverse

From: Tom \ (prodog@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 21:38:24 EDT

my Dakota does the same thing....there IS a TSB (like another well informed
DMLer noted) that tells you how to adjust for that....

I wish that was all that was wrong with mine... the time is coming to put a
better tranny in it...like a Phoenix street/strip A500 w/ 2500 stall
convertor.... Tranny and TC - $1588 Installed - $1738
Not a bad price for the quality of the workmanship...

Later,
Tom "Slick"