Re: MUST REMOVE SPEED LIMITER!!!!!!!!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 10:11:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/27/2001 5:41:33 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
jon@fast4x4.net writes:

> when it's cold? pinging usually worsens with heat and not cold... have you
> checked for other causes of ping? (plugs, wires, bellypan, etc,etc)

PLugs, Wires, both very very good, I dunno about this Bellypan, WTH? Please
do tell, I am jstu telling it like it is, It doesn't make sense froma
techinical stand point to me eighter, but hey WTH most things on my little
hot rod don't make sense, go ask that Mustang GT! hheheheheh

Greg