Re: Zaino questions

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 11:22:16 EDT

One further note on this, John. The reason I do this process in the
spring is that I wait until after the oak pollen has cleared the air. I
was amazed the first time I claybarred my truck (pre-Zaino days) how much
of that damn chartreuse pollen had actually gotten through the wax. I
must also say that I didn't get any pollen while claybarring this year
after removing the Zaino. Maybe it was the Zaino, maybe it wasn't that
heavy a year for pollen; I don't know.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you in on that.

ttyl,

Richard in San Antonio
On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:34:47 -0500 John_Neff@Dell.com writes:
> Richard, I talked with my co-worker who uses Zaino and he said the
> same
> thing you did. He strips off the polish every spring and starts over
> with
> the clay bar. Though I'd have questions about 300 coats without it
> ever
> being removed, I'm not concerned with removing it every year or so.
> I am
> going to send Sal a message though and ask him about any possible
> buildup
> with an excessively high number of coats.
>
> John

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.