Re: A/c

From: Moparlary@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 11:35:46 EDT

In addition to the under hood advice, I'd also check the vacuum lines under the dash. Thats where they open and close vents/ defroster, etc. Ran in a similar problem working on the boss' Lincoln when I was a bus mechanic.
  MoparLarry
  87 Dakota 4x4, 95 Neon Sport coupe, we don't need no stinkin' chevvies!