Re: Re: New Pages added to web site.

From: Mike Styer (m_styer@go.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 13:21:41 EDT

I've been looking into the exhaust wrap for a little bit to help with my cooling problems in my 93 Dak. I have an electric fan, but it hasnt been working as it should, blowing fusees and the like. Anything to help cool things off I am looking at. Sound proofing my Sport model is something else I am trying to go after, so if it helps a little, ya know...

Thanks
mike S