Re: RE: Unwanted Porn

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 14:46:17 EDT

<< Hey guys, in the last two days I have recieved about ten emails (not DML)
 offering me links to free porn sites and what not. Some of them say that it
 is in response to a feedback form I filled out, one starts off by saying,
 "hey, remmember me." Well I don't remmember the email address and I never
 have filled out a form, the only place I have put my email address in is the
 for this list. I use another account altogether for all internet ordering.
 I was just wondering if anyone else on the list was experiencing this, like
 maybe a fellow DMLer was putting in our email addresses for fun. I am just
 checking.

 Aaron >>

Aaron,
    All I can say is "Welcome to America Offline!" Unwanted porn mail and
spam mail is part of the wonderful unmentioned features of AOL. Along with
unstable connections and poor log on times. And just think, we get all this
and more for such a wonderful rate! Wow!! What more could you ask for!?!?!
d:o)

The other Will