Re: Car Ware...BEWARE

From: chris@slowcar.net
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 15:01:19 EDT

There are 2 regulations that govern this

1) Lamp

     When lit the tail light must glow a certain color - a clar
taillight with colored bulb could do this.

2) Reflector

    When a light is shined on the assembly it must also
reflect the appropriate color (red).You obviously
couldn't do this with just a colored bulb. You could
have *part* of the assembly clear (turn signals, etc.)
but part as to be red in order to satisfy the reflector
requirement.

   Chris Bennight
    http://www.slowcar.net
    Buy my 66 charger!