Re: Unwanted Porn

From: ArcticRoze@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 15:36:05 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/01 11:34:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Puddlestompa@aol.com writes:

<< Hey guys, in the last two days I have received about ten emails (not DML)
 offering me links to free porn sites and what not.....>>

Hey Aaron,

I get the same problem it is really annoying. I too have AOL and when I get
unwanted mail porn or other wise I forward it back to them. Check under the
keyword: JUNK MAIL and it will give you the address to forward the mail to.
Especially if it is sent from another AOL member. They have a zero tolerance
policy towards that. It won't stop all unwanted mail from getting to you but
it does help. It is easier to just delete it, but forwarding gives AOL the
addresses and they put blocks on it to keep that same address from sending
stuff to AOL accounts.

Just my 1 cent

Julie
2000 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ V6 3.9 4X2 Driftwood
Gibson Exhaust, Quick D Intake & Throttle Body