Re: Unwanted Porn

From: Anthony_Gonatas@ars.aon.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 15:38:51 EDT

Aaron, some sites can extract personal information for you system threw cookies
or other sources. IE goto tools then internet options, select high security
under the security tab if you don't want unwanted access to your system when
surfing bad sites. Having high security can also restrict you from access normal
sites sometimes, so put it back down to normal or low security when normal
surfing. You must of hit a site that runs a script that adds you to there
mailing list, they also change you home page and add there link to your favorite
list. The newer IE 5+ or Netscape have high encryption and security.
www.windows.com for upgrades for IE.

Hope this helps.
Anthony G

Puddlestompa@aol.com on 06/29/2001 01:14:28 PM