OEMpaints.com results

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 21:34:28 EDT

Hey, DML!

Got the DAKSY back from the body shop today! Sideview mirrors, doorhandles &
the tailgate latch are now Solar Yellow. I hafta say the paint that I got
from www.oempaints.com are almost an exact match to the factory paint. I
updated the DAKSY page with pix. I added a couple of shots of the location
of the CD changer & the Gen II homebrew intake with the K&N filter replacing
the Intimidator filter. I also added some pix of the decks & lake, just in
case anyone from out of town who comes in for the Lebanon Valley meet in
September wants to relax here the night before or the night after, for that
matter. I also have a pic of the new yellow DML "see-thru" sticker that I
got from Jon yesterday & immediately put on in place of the white one.
Do me favor & check out the DAKSY page & feel free to make any comments -
yay or nay - as to the way the page or the DAKSY look. I'm still in Digest
Lurker Mode - so I won't see any comments til midnite if the DML Digest
schedules hold true to form...
TIA,

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4

For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )